Senior SAP BPC
- Tirana, Tirana, Albania
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within the company has the following responsibilities:
- - SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidations) Consultant will be responsible for successful delivery of the planning and consolidation solutions to our clients.
- - The candidate should have excellent insights to functional and technical aspect of SAP software components which includes SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) 10 and 10.1.
- - Responsibilities include, using knowledge of leading practices for accounting function. Should have strong insights to General Ledger, Asset accounting, controlling and profitability process areas
- - The BPC Consultant will use formal methodologies during requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment. Responsibilities include using knowledge of leading practices within the month end close and consolidation process as well as proven experience applying and maintaining internal controls.
- - In addition to consolidations, the BPC Consultant should also be able to configure BPC to be used for planning functionality. He should be able to configure key planning utilities in SAP including Input Schedules, Allocations and Forecast Models. Candidate should be able to advice clients on solution architecture. Candidate should have prior hands on experience around account.
- - Use of formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment is required. Product configuration knowledge of the SAP FI-GL PCA and CCA, SAP Fixed Assets, SAP BPC and SAP BI tool is a must